Saturday 8 September 2012

About

  Hi, I'm Zoe Brown. I'm 15 years old, and currently living in Chilliwack, British Columbia. I live, and breathe photography. Ever since I've remembered, I've always wanted to either be an artist, or a photographer. And now, I combine both. From capturing those natural, wholesome moments of a newborn shoot, or using my creative and artistic skills to take those edgy model shots, I love what I do. I may be just starting out, but this is what I want to do. I love being able to capture lifes little moments, or big ones. I love playing around with makeup, and dramatic lighting with models. I love doing everything, and anything that has to do with taking pictures. I'm always looking for ways to improve my creativity and skills to produce a better, and more different looking photo. I don't want to "fit" in. I want myself, and my photos to "stand out."

No comments:

Post a Comment